Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ms. UNFORGETTABLE


                              
                     My 2nd grading period is fun and unforgettable . why? because ma'am Melay didn't bother to teach us  even though we are so very noisy in her class. being one of her students, I'm
very thankful because we meet her as our teacher.we learn a lot from her before, during and after school.
                     her name to me is MS. UNFORGETTABLE  because  even though she is mad at us we still make her smile at teachers day. learning a lot from her is a gift for us to know and why.

11 comments:

  1. likewise here, we also had good times with Ma'am Melany :))
    She's really nice and BEAUTIFUL. Right Pauline? :)
    But anyway, nice post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also experience that kind of unforgettable moments to ma'am melanie. I will not forget her too!....Good day!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Mam Melanie must have been really close. Don't worry she might not be our teacher anymore but she will always be our ate and friend.:) More power!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post Pauline! :)) Keep it up. I will not forget her too. I'm hoping that you'll get higher grades by next grading period. GodBless. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodluck for the nxt grading pauline...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right Pauline. Ma'am Melanie is really Miss Unforgettable. She was very kind and patient it's no wonder that you really grew fond of her. Anyways, good luck with your studies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah! \m/ you're right! good luck to us! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. She really have special place in our hearts \m/.
    GOODLUCK:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post! I will not forget Ma'am Melanie too because she is a part of our lives already. Goodluck for the next grading. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. good job! having a good relationship to our teacher is a good trait of a good student... you've done well this 2nd grading .... do more better this 3rd grading :) good day and God bless:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your right.. :)) I'm also thankful to her. Goodluck and Study hard pauline! :))

    ReplyDelete